About Us - Principles of Church on the Go
We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation organized for:
- To engage in a ministry dedicated to preaching the Word of God from the Holy Bible and The Good News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Church on the Go was named for our mission to “Go ye Out and Preach the Gospel.” We are that church and we preach that a personal relationship Jesus in accordance with the Holy Bible is what we strive for.
- assisting the needy with financial aid/or counseling including those who are temporarily homeless, abused, and/or economically unfortunate so that they may have opportunities to improve their quality of life with spiritual guidance and directional counseling advice and assistance.
- To practice and encourage belief in Divine personal empowerment whereby: One seed can start a Garden; One smile can lift a Spirit; One candle can light a room; One conversation can start a friendship; and, One person can make all the difference and that one person is You.
- Church on the Go follows fundamental Pentecostal Biblical Principles and Teachings to assist in providing the following:
- Preaching the Word of God from the Holy Bible to tourists and residents who want to gather and fellowship with those who love the Lord
- It’s all about Jesus and the Word of God in the Holy Bible.
- Advice for Temporary housing assistance
- Referral and resource linking with State of Hawaii, County of Maui, and community social service agencies in the health and human service areas to assist the needy in providing access and provision of essential food, clothing, health and safety.
- To engage in and foster involvement in activities to meet the above purposes, including activities for fund-raising for operation activities.
- To engage in any lawful activities necessary to accomplish the above purposes and to engage in any and all lawful activities for a non-profit corporation in the state of Hawaii which are consistent with the above purposes.